Thursday, February 09, 2006

Old Material

Well, I think the final part for finish the short will be very slow, ilumination, rendering, composition, postproduction, music, sounds, bla bla bla...so I post some old material for all the people who visit this site and are interested in my short. Here you can see the first test of a background 2D with the final character in 3D, I´m really happy with the result, but, at the end I decide to give more "dramatic" look and no brilliant colors, because for me, Batman is a dark character, with a dark Gotham environment and a dark history.
Bye! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rok Andic said...

Glad you went away from the "brilliant colors", works so much better (especially shown in the new year image). Dark Gotham, dark history... definitely Batman.

Keep it up :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Isaak Fernandez said...

Ei Rok Andic! thanks, It´s grateful see that you like it more the dark look too, because it was one of the most hard decisions for me :-/

Isaak

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home