Saturday, November 03, 2007

Isaak News!!!

Hi all!!!, a long time without news about me and my Batman Project.

Well first of all I want to say that my first chapter of Batman short it´s finally finished!, jajajaja...




Ok ok, you can take look at the fantastic web AnimWatch with a little interview about me and the Batman project, take a look!!! here is the link:

http://animwatch.com/Spotlight-BatmanHelpMe.php

I must say thank you at Steve Ogden for put the short and the interview in this fantastic web.



Thanks to Heather Grieve, Associate EditorStash DVD Magazine, for make public the short inside this fantastic DVD and magazine number 32.




Thanks to Roy Spencer, Staff Writer of 3D World, for his fantastic two page interview, published in the 3D World Magazine number 96.


Thanks to Clara Canepa, MTV Brasil magazine, for published a little article about me and the Batman short in his MTV Brasil Magazine number 76.

Finally, I want to say thank you at all the people who are intersted in the short and send me a mail with always great comments, it was amazing for me and give me energy for the next episode.

About me I´m actually working at Ilion Animation Studios as Animator for the feature film " Planet 51".




It´s a great opportunity for me to learn and be better in animation, my vocation. So, I don´t have to much spare time for develope personal things, but I´ll try to put some news about me and the next episode as soon as possible.

If you want to take a look at the studio and some image of the project you can visit the oficial web:

www.ilion.com

Thanks for visit my blog!

See you and have a nice weekend!

Isaak



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home