Sunday, February 26, 2006

History of Batman

Hi people!
I´m here again with a little more material of the project...
This time I want to show you a special picture, and it is special because I tried to represent part of the personal story of the Batman character and his feelings about this part of his life, his death parents.
I think is important too go in the character and all his life, because all the experiences of the character define his persoanlity and actitud, and Batman is more like a character, is a story, a sad story...


3 Comments:

Blogger The Only Woj said...

awesome!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Rok Andic said...

Nice picture Isaak :)
Since I see you got a lot of Batman material to show, what is the length of the short?

4:56 AM  
Blogger Isaak Fernandez said...

Well guys!, thanks another one...
Rok andic, I have very material of Batman because I dedicate very time for the personal design of all, my objective was represent my personal version and I examinate all the aspects of the short...why? because it´s a spare time project, and I want to do a really fresh version, but however always respecting the principes of the character and his story.
The lenght of the short not is define, I´m finishing the FIRST chapter and it´s around the 2 minutes lenght, but if I would like finish the short I´ll have work during a looooooooong time in my spare time, so is hard to tell you how and when I finish the complete short.
This first chapter is a good test to see if the people are really interested in new chapters or not.
Thanks for you support, i really apreciate it :-)
Sorry for my english!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home