Sunday, March 05, 2006

Final concept art

Hi! another week and new image material for the Batman project fans ;-)
So, here I post one of the most important picture that helps me to decide the final look of the short, my first idea for the short look was black & white colors, but with the time I tested with some shots in different colors, and then finally I returned at the first idea, and one of the reason is that image, I´m very happy with it when I finished and I think " all the short must be as this one!!! "

2 Comments:

Blogger Rok Andic said...

Uhhh, like the feeling of this one!
I really like where you're going in terms of the simplicity of the design. It definitely works. And as I said before, black&white definitely works for me.

Cheers,
Rok

1:03 AM  
Blogger The Only Woj said...

black and white = batman

great stuff as usual

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home